   RE: [xml-dev] DNS based URIs that don't imply access method

BTW:

I think that whenever you make these namespace URNs up (for instance on
MSDN), you should mention that this is just *for demonstration*, and that it
is a bad thing to use unregistered URN schemes in production systems (some
of the Microsoft namespace names used by Office/Sharepoint/Exchange come to
mind)...

Julian