   Re: [xml-dev] DNS based URIs that don't imply access method

At 03:33 PM 7/25/2002 -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > At 03:06 PM 7/25/2002 -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > "If you're explaining, you're losing." [1]  We're doing a lot of
> explaining.
>
>Really?  Personally, I love kibbutzim  :-)

Discussion can be fascinating, but I think it's fair to say that doing is
also important. When discussion is a barrier to action, the folks who want
action tend to get frustrated. Sometimes that's good, and sometimes it's
just out of line.

In this case, I think we have a set of specs that require both unsolvable
high-level conversations like we have here all the time and an unending
series of smaller and solvable but potentially avoidable conversations
every time someone goes to create a new namespace or share documents that
use namespaces.

Simon St.Laurent
"Every day in every way I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue