   RE: [xml-dev] sax parser and xpath

Yah, if you have room to load the whole doc, then Jaxen can select those
nodes for you with no problem.

Otherwise, I'd use dom4j's ElementHandler, and register to "/x/y/z" and
then maintain your own counter in your handler to do magic upon
every 2nd <z> maybe.

If you are writing SAX code, chances are you're not doing it the easy way.

	-bob

--
Bob McWhirter        bob@werken.com
The Werken Company   http://werken.com/