   Re: [xml-dev] Parser&DTD....

7/27/2002 5:53:44 AM, "AmirHossein GholamiPour" <gholamipour@ce.sharif.edu> wrote:

>I don't know much about a xml parser and what it is doing and how I can
>write a parser for myself,and also when do we call a xml document invalid.
>I mean we call it valid in relation to its DTD but when it is invalid.
>One more question,excuse me,what is a Style Sheet,and CSS?

There are many quick overviews of XML and the related technologies
that you mention on the Web.  Try

http://www.w3schools.com/xml/default.asp
http://www.wdvl.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/Intro/

or the numerous resources you'll find with
http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+tutorial
http://www.google.com/search?q=xml+introduction