   XPath and Java DOM APIs

A friend of mine told me that he couldn't find a Java
DOM API that supported XPath which could successfully
return

a.) All the C elements from the http://blah namespace

b.) All the C elements in documents that have a
namespace name.

from the XML document below.

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
 <A xmlns:glop="http://blah";>
  <C xmlns="http://blah";>abc</C>
  <glop:C>xyz</glop:C>
  <glop:C xmlns:glop="http://example.com";>123</C>
  <C>456</C>
  <B>
  </B>
 </A>

I doubt that this is the case but couldn't contradict
his claims after doing a few cursory searches on
Google.

Can anyone confirm or deny this and provide sample
code if it is the latter?

Thanks.

PS: I think his only caveat is that it uses Java 1.3
not Java 1.4.

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #79
If my doomsday device happens to come with a reverse switch, as soon as it has been employed it will be melted down and made into limited-edition commemorative coins.