   RE: [xml-dev] One XML doc - multiple Stylesheets

> James, I'm fully with you on that - CSS is great and does
> good stuff, while XSL, especially XSL-FO and how the
> xml stylesheet pi works is sort-of orthogonal in its behaviour.

Is the rule-based language, upon which CSS is based on, standardized?  If
not, then it should be (it can be an interesting complement to XML).

BTW, a really good article arguing against use of XSL-FO:
http://people.opera.com/howcome/1999/foch.html .

--
Jimmy Cerra
jfcst24@stargate.pitt.edu