   Don't Follow Us. We're Lost Too (Was: Byzantine schism)

In a message dated 31/08/2002 00:47:48 GMT Daylight Time, jcowan@reutershealth.com writes:

AndrewWatt2000@aol.com scripsit:

> Is there a coherent W3C XML strategy?

As the <JEDR> said about the alleged world-wide <JEDR> conspiracy,
if there was one, they would certainly have told me about it --
<DEITY> knows I contribute enough!

If there is a coherent W3C strategy about *anything*, it's certainly
not visible to WG members in the trenches.

John,

I wonder if we can persuade the powers that be to replace "Leading to the Web to its full potential" with "Don't follow us. We're Lost Too.". :)

Andrew Watt