Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] xml schema
- From: "Mark Seaborne" <MSeaborne@origoservices.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:40:23 +0100
- Thread-index: AcJSi455pcRShpcsSXmmHiAWJ322tAAADph7AACbOfA=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] xml schema
From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: 02 September 2002 15:35
To: Elliotte Rusty Harold; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] xml schema
>Many statements in his article indicate his bias. What more do you want, a point by point rebuttal in a counter-
>article on XML.com?
>What is ridiculous is the fact that this is actually being disussed like the article is based on facts and research
>instead of being mostly smoke and mirrors. Like I said earlier, I assume this is because the people who are taking the
>article at face value aren't knowledgeable in the subject area and are going off of name recognition of the author.
If what you say is the case, then you would certainly be doing the readership of XML.com a great service by producing such an article. So maybe you should think seriously about it if you have the time.
All the best