   Re: [xml-dev] xsltc ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, BUG ?

My guess is that it's a bug in XML Spy, which doesn't report nearly as many document errors as it should.

>Is this a known bug?

Whether it's known to Altova is a secret, because they won't release a list. (I've asked after they thanked me for submitting one.)

The Question "XML Spy has no problem with my document/DTD/schema but another program does, why?" is getting Frequently Asked enough to add to Peter Flynn's XML FAQ. Try parsing your document with a more robust parser such as Xerces and you'll probably get a better idea of the problem.

Bob DuCharme        www.snee.com/bob             <bob@
snee.com>  see http://www.snee.com/bob/xsltquickly for
info on book "XSLT Quickly" from Manning Publications.
(bobdc e-mail address used only for mailing lists)