   Re: [xml-dev] Top 10 commercial XML vocabularies?

Every acorn has the potential to be an oak tree. Does
this mean acorns should be included when disussing the
finest oaks?

If so I'd like to my favorite XML DDL/DML language
SiXDML which also should be hitting the main stream
arena Real Soon Now (tm)

--- "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbatsis@netsmart.gr>

http://WDVL.Internet.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/XMLFamily/

=====
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #59
I will never build a sentient computer smarter than I am.