   Re: [xml-dev] Top 10 commercial XML vocabularies?

I would throw MISMO [1] out as a good business/ industry specific
vocabulary. Thouh I don't agree with all of the design decisions (like the
push to have data in attributes) It is being very widely adopted in the
mortgage industry. It has backing from tons of companies including FannieMae
and EllieMae and most vendors work with it-- those who don't usually have
the statement "Coming Soon" somewhere on their website. This is especially
true in the Credit Check side of the industry.

[1] www.mismo.org

HTH,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting