   Re: [xml-dev] Top 10 commercial XML vocabularies?

Hi Jonathan,

for business vocabulary with industry impact, I would suggest to take a
look at OAGIS [1]. I had to write a term paper about it at the
university, and I had the impression, that they created a important
business dialect on a general base (not specific to a specific vertical
business like rosettanet).

Even though I can't imagine that you're interested in "local"
wide-spread business dialects ;-), I can tell you that in germany the
BMEcat [2] standard for the exchange of product data and openTRANS [3]
for the exchange of business documents have an important position.

Wolfgang

[1] http://www.openapplications.org/
[2] http://www.bmecat.org/English/
[3] http://www.opentrans.org/ (only in german, but the xml-documents are