Lists Home |
Date Index |
It may be slightly off-topic.
I'm developing an XML based system for Windows, and looking for an
XML Tree Control(Active X) with following features.
1. shows XML as tree
2. allows to drag-drop each tree node
3. allows to get a tree node attached with an XML node
In 1, not pure tree control but hyblid control between tree-list is
also welcome. (In my research, some controls shows elements in tree
control and other features in list control)
In 2, I want not only to drag-drop in tree control, but also to
drag-drop across applications (OLE drag-drop). And I want to store
my program's management data in each tree node, and put original
format data onto clipboard in (OLE) drag-drop operation.
In 3, I want to do followings:
1. search xml nodes with XML parser (XPath etc..)
2. get tree nodes attached with xml nodes
3. pick out management data from tree nodes
If anyone knew good tools, could you tell me them? I don't care it
is free or not.
Thank you in advance.