From: carey [mailto:carey@syrres.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 4:29 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org; Dare Obasanjo
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Pretty Print for schema's

Here is the tasking I was given:

"What we need in the ability to transform the XML Schemas that we are
producing into a human readable format.  We should be able to come up
with something with having to reinvent the wheel."

The idea is to generate something human readable for inclusion in a design
and/or interface document.  I've never worked with the XML technology before
so I'm finding myself getting lost.  I've read about XML, Schema's, DTDs,
XSLT, FOP ...  but I haven't been able to tie it all together.

The XS3P looks interesting.  I'm going to look into that some more.   Any
other ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lynda Carey