   RE: [xml-dev] [Fwd: The problems with Xlink for integration langu ages]

Arjun Ray:

>The deliberations of the Linking group are tucked away in the Members Area
>of lists.w3.org, so we can only speculate

Exactly. By posting here on xml-dev, I am asking someone representing the
Linking WG to step in and make a public statement, just as Steven Pemberton
commented on the views of the HTML WG.

XLink has done more than any other effort to educate about the possibilites
of linking beyond <a href=.. This stuff is too important to stay hidden
away.

Thanks,

.micah