   RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You

A McDonald's hamburger is relatively cheap, easily reproducible and well
marketed. I'm not really sure if all of its success has anything to do
with "good design" except for the easily reproducible part.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Reality's the only obstacle to happiness..

rights.