   RE: [xml-dev] Don't Let Architecture Astronauts Scare You

Hi Paul,

Paul said:
I don't think that it is as simple as that. Some coherent architectures
do emerge as a package from a single person or small team. Examples
include the WIMP interface, the original Web, the Lisp programming
language. Of course all of these have been incrementally extended since
then.

Didier replies:
Thinking more about it, I would say that most of the coherent
architectures where the result of a single individual or a small group.
I guess that when we speak of design, the "small is beautiful"(1) motto
should be applied.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin

(1) Schumacher: http://www.schumachersociety.org/fritzbio.html