   Re: [xml-dev] InnerXml is like printf (WAS: Underwhelmed)

On Sunday 22 September 2002 03:42, Miles Sabin wrote:

> Already in that example (head and body, title and link). Like I said,
> this is a mish-mash of XPath and s-exprs.

If it counts to anything, this would give concistency between PL and XSL code,
giving the developer one view of XML to deal with. Looks nice, simple and
easy, if you are familiar with XPath. Even if you are not, this seems easier
to pick up than a common XML API object hierarchy.

Speaking of object hierarchies, I noticed the declaration

Element foo = ...

Which means you either need hooks to the host language constructors, or you
have a conflict. Any other way to attach this to a host PL?

Manos