   Re: [xml-dev] Improved template syntax and connection with XForms (WAS:

Miles Sabin <miles@milessabin.com> writes:

>   html[
>     head[
>       title = 'Example 3' and
>       link[@rel = 'stylesheet' and
>            @type = 'text/css' and
>            @uri = '/ss/style.css']] and
>     body/p = 'Hello World']

Um, isn't this essentially XDuce (http://xduce.sf.net)?

let val e = html[
              head[
                title[title],
                link[
                  @rel["stylesheet],
                  @type["text/css"],
                  @href[stylesheet]]]
              body[
                p[text]]]

Now all we have to do is to tell all the GPs to drop Java in favour of
some not-so-well-documented ML dialect, and we are done. Yay!

Regards
Henrik