   Re: [xml-dev] Improved template syntax and connection with XForms (WAS:

"Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com> writes:

> XDuce was a half cooked research idea,

Indeed. It wasn't too useful for anything beyond pure XML processing,
for instance.

> I'd look at it's next iteration Xtatic [which I personally still
> think is half cooked but at least is rooted in a smidgeon more of
> practicallity than XDuce]

Thanks for the pointer. FWIW, there's another project bases on XDuce's
ideas called CDuce (http://www.cduce.org) which seems to stay closer
to the original XDuce ideas.

Regards
Henrik