Lists Home |
Date Index |
There was an informative article on TopXML in March  that included source
to an XSLT trig library (which is not built-in, but it designed for use with
XSLT. The article shows how to use the functions to generate SVG pie charts
from XML data.
Hope this helps.
- Ken Sall email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- XML Consultant/Author http://kensall.com
- a SiloSmashers affiliate http://SiloSmashers.com
- XML Family of Specifications: A Practical Guide [June 2002]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Ewen" <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:12 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] SIN/COS/TAN
> I am a newbie to XML/XSLT and I am having a bit of trouble working out how
> to access trig (cos/sin/tan) functions. Does anyone have any suggestions?
- From: Gary Ewen <firstname.lastname@example.org>