   Re: [xml-dev] InnerXml is like printf (WAS: Underwhelmed)

"Aaron Skonnard" <aarons@develop.com> wrote:

| The implementation seems reasonable (ignoring the bug Dare pointed out),

But how can it be a bug?  The implementors will probably tell you it's a
feature.  If needed, they might klonk you over the head with the word that
slays all arguments: Performance!

| however, I agree that this use of the property is a little more troubling.

Why?  Isn't it natural to fall into the habit of thinking of these things
as just strings?  That's the "feature", after all.