len

From: ari@cogsci.ed.ac.uk [mailto:ari@cogsci.ed.ac.uk]

"Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com> writes:

> Are you saying that despite repeated attempts to subscribe
> to the list, that it won't let you?

Yes.

I thought that the list software won't let me unbubscribe - if I don't
authenticate for posting, surely I don't authenticate for
administrative commands? - but it did. I then resubscribed, with the
net effect being zero. As before, I an getting messages from xml-dev
in my mailbox but my posts disappear without trace or error message.

Ari.