   Re: [xml-dev] TAG on HLink

Simon,

Simon St.Laurent wrote:

>The W3C TAG appears to have decided to inflict XLink on everyone, like
>it or not:

Not trying to start a religious war but what do you find offensive about
XLink? (Assuming you don't use the term "inflict" to refer to visits
from close friends? ;-)

(My only disappointment has been poor support. I could speculate on why
vendors have not supported it but suspect that would rapidly degenerate
into the sort of name calling that we all enjoyed earlier this week on
the list.)

Patrick

--
Patrick Durusau