   Re: [xml-dev] Rethinking namespaces, attribute remapping (was Re: [xml-d

On Friday, September 27, 2002, at 08:38 AM, [Name Suppressed] wrote:

> I don't think the W3C expected the XHTML folks to have the courage of
> their convictions.  It's a start.

Can we please try to exercise a little self-control over this kind of
offensive idiotic childishness?  The HTML folks are part of the W3C.
There's a difference of opinion.  There are conflicting documents in
w3.org/TR.  There needs to be an argument.  The TAG published its
opinion before the F2F was even over because it was so obvious that
work needs to be done.  An argument is happening in a totally open and
public venue.  Opinions and positions are going on the record.  Smart
people are thinking hard.  Usually, this results in progress.  This is
THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK.  -Tim