len

From: Mike Champion [mailto:mc@xegesis.org]

BTW, I REALLY REALLY hope that Len's customers in Public Safety agencies
get along better than the RSS folks <duck>.  I'm not disputing
that authoritative schema are best *if* they can be agreed upon
and enforced, just arguing that "tag soup" beats non-"self-describing"
alternatives such as CSV if they can't.