   Re: [xml-dev] Groves (was re: bunch of other stuff...)

John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com> wrote:

| "It all" being online does not tell me where it is to be found,

This is the starting point of the online version of the HyTime standard:

 http://www.ornl.gov/sgml/wg8/docs/n1920/html/n1920.html

but that's pretty tough sledding.  You may find this a useful roadmap:

 http://www.hytime.org/papers/htguide.html

which also explains that Annex A of the HyTime standard has four parts
comprising the SGML Extended Facilities.  The grove formalism in the PSDR
(Property Set Definition Requirements) section, archforms are covered in
the AFDR section.

| especially given the rebarbative language in which "it all" is commonly
| expressed.

Google rulez!