   Way OT

> > On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 02:05:46PM -0600, Uche Ogbuji wrote:

> As usual, I can't help an approximate quote of Pound:
>
> The age demanded an image of its accelerated grimace
> Someting for the modern stage.  Not, at any rate, the Attic grace

BTW, this almost sounds like something Arjun would say.  (Easy now.  That's
largely a compliment :-) ).

The age demanded sufficient ingenuity <grimace>
Something for the modern hack.  Not groves, AFs; no Attic grace.

And now you know for sure it's Saturday night...

Apache 2.0 API - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-apache/
Python&XML column: Tour of Python/XML - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/18/py.
html
Python/Web Services column: xmlrpclib - http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/w