   Ann: Guide to the XML Schema Specifications

I've spent a little time creating topic maps from the XML Schema family of
specifications. The HTML-ized result is now up at
http://www.techquila.com/topicmaps/xmlschema/

This is a first stab at trying to topicmap the specs so comments on both
presentation and content would be very welcome.

For the topic map nerds, the XTM files are available - send me an email if you
would like them.

My thanks to Jeni Tennison who provided some really helpful hints in getting
me started on this project (though all the mistakes are mine!).

Cheers,

Kal

--
Kal Ahmed, techquila.com