   RE: [xml-dev] XPath/XSLT 2.0 concerns

Actually I don't. I don't believe it makes sense for us to create
technologies for our customers based on inconsistent, overly complex yet
minimally functional technologies simply because some semi-standards
organization which happened to maneouver itself into a position of
having good PR enough to claim responsibility for the World Wide Web
decreed them as "the one true way".

However, the alternative is for Microsoft to go its own way which I'm
sure most people would actually consider much worse than the status quo.
I tend to agree. Being stuck between a rock and a hard place is never
fun.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The meek shall inherit the Earth....if that's all right with the rest of

rights.