   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Divorcing Data Model and Syntax: was Re: [xml-dev] her

Jeni Tennison scripsit:

> That's an implementation issue. The LMNL data model is an abstract
> description of a way of looking at textual documents. That abstract
> description is realised in the LOM (an API that is designed to work
> with in-memory representations of the data model), but also in SAL (an
> event-based API).

BTW, I want to urge you to give equal rights to push-based and pull-based
LMNL event APIs.

--
John Cowan                              <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              http://www.reutershealth.com