From: "Sinha, Raj (Raj)" <rajsinha@avaya.com>
To: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 1:16 AM
Subject: [xml-dev] white spaces before prolog . can i work aroung it

I was looking around to see if there might be a way to allow expat to
accept xml files with leading white spaces before the standard <?xml
version="1.0" ?> line without invoking the XML_ERROR_MISPLACED_XML_PI.

I know that it is invalid to do so but this is one of those quirky
requests to make the parser less forgiving for this case.

Any help appreciated
Thanks

raj

Raj Sinha