   Re: [xml-dev] OT: another poetry contest

Lauren Wood scripsit:

> I'm looking forward to seeing what XML-DEV can do!

                                WXS:
                        Complex, inflexible,
                Boggling, wearying, proliferating,
        Circumscribed, inadequate.  Future-proofed, compartmentalized,
                Systematizing, pleasing, sufficing,
                     Straightforward, simplified --
                                RNG!

I realize that you may not be able to use this, for political reasons.  :-)
Opinions expressed in the poem are decidedly those of the author.

I decided to add a syllabic constraint as well: the syllable lengths are
3, 6, 10, 15, 10, 6, 3, corresponding to a binomial distribution.

It's interesting that Keith Boone and I independently decided to use
acronyms on the first and last lines.

--
With techies, I've generally found		John Cowan
If your arguments lose the first round		http://www.reutershealth.com