   xml validation

Hi Guys,
I emailed about this subject yesterday, and got some answers. I have set up the SAXParser to validate the XML, which is working, but i want to validate the xml against a particular schema, is there a parser i can set a schema location and it will ensure the xml file conforms to that schema otherwise an exception occurs.
I hope i am making some sense!!!

Thanks in advance,
Brian.

Do you Yahoo!?