-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Winer [mailto:dave@userland.com]

Hey get over yourself Mike -- I'm anything but a newbie programmer.

Here's the deal, someone has to go first. We could have sat around and
debated it for two years, or instead taken a chance, watched carefully, and
trust that if we had to do some quick thinking our minds were up to it. It
turned out that way. We got it done in a few hours instead of a few years.

I make that kind of bet every day. And if you think the airlines don't,
check it out, they do. That's how the world works my dear friend Mike.