   Re: [xml-dev] RE: evolvable formats

Uche Ogbuji wrote:
1 - Politics happens, Evolution is continuous, deal with it.
  With technology, as best you can.  Don't make technology choices
  that are fragile in the face of human nature.

I would add: "Don't make technology choices
that are fragile in the face of the currently available
toolsets." For example, using RDF in RSS 1.0.

What does this mean?  You might want to look at the impressive variety of RDF
tools listed at

http://www.ilrt.bristol.ac.uk/discovery/rdf/resources/

before answering.
Interesting. What I'll do is hit the way back machine and see what the list
looked like two years ago.
When I said "currently available" I was talking about the time
at which RSS 1.0 was released.
http://web.resource.org/rss/1.0/

    Thanks,
    -joe