From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
To: "Mike Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>; <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 8:19 PM
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XDocs and XForms?

The best write ups about XDocs I've seen online were at
http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,609994,00.asp and
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2002/Oct02/10-09OfficeFamily
.asp respectively.

If that is not enough information, next month's Extreme XML should be
about XDocs et al. You can mail me questions you'd like to see answered
and I'll be sure to pass them along to the Office team.