   RE: [xml-dev] fwd: metaphorical Web

Or of course the ever popular F. "Don didn't actually say all that" -
the piece was not a literal (or even close to literal) transcript of the
talk; rather, it was one person's interpretation and analysis of what
was said.

That stated, I hold myself responsible and not Kurt. I've always
considered myself a fairly competent communicator, but Kurt's blog made
me question my abilities to accurately convey my ideas and beliefs
verbally.

> The goal of WS-Routing is much more modest: it simply tries to enable
> sending SOAP messages around in a way that is compatible with the SOAP
> message path model.

You mean it's not our way to collect 1/10th of a cent on every packet
that flows over the Internet? Damn!   :-) :-)

DB
http://www.gotdotnet.com/team/dbox