   RE: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wars!

>What we have here is a failure to communicate. I'm out.

Please don't be like that. I enjoyed lurking the browser thread discussion
very much. I went wrong when people (Whoever) tried to explain that massive
apps could not be carried by a browser interface. Although the thread went
from the lack of support of modern (read:XML) technologies in IE to browser
use in Enterprise size Apps, it has still allot of relevance. But let's
indeed talk about user interfaces and not (for example) Transact-SQL, the
two are simply a few tiers too far away from each other.

I think the point Len tried to make is (&& If Wrong = True Then Correct(Me))
that browsers can cupport some ... but not the whole of an Enterprise app.
What is the answer then ? Thin-Client ? Part desktop app and part browser ?
And when ?

Gerben.