   Re: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wars!

> I think the point Len tried to make is (&& If Wrong = True Then Correct(Me))
> that browsers can cupport some ... but not the whole of an Enterprise app.

Of course not. Browsers are just clients. Perhaps not suitable for every
use case but unbeatable in their own territory, meaning cross-platform
UIs for Web Apps that include strong UI interaction logic.

Furthermore, browsers have done more than serving the "cross-platform"
concept; they have preserved it.

> What is the answer then ? Thin-Client ? Part desktop app and part browser ?
> And when ?

...and then some.

Manos