   XDocs

FYI, as you know we only just announced XDocs last week -- clearly a lot of people want more detailed technical information. XDocs team are preparing that information and we will make it available on our web site in the near future.  Be sure that we will do a posting on this mailing list when that information is available.

Thanks!

-J