   Re: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wa rs!

tblanchard@mac.com scripsit:

> Plus I work harder and harder every year to accomplish the same thing.

Complain no longer, then, but go thou and improve Squeak until it does
what you need.  Anything you do in that direction is quite permanent.

--
John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
"If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing