   RE: [xml-dev] The Browser Wars are Dead! Long Live the Browser Wars!

>Many Python programmers do not use any of its functional aspects
>at all, using it as a highly powerful, engineering grade OO language
>with a magnetic affinity to the textual and hierarchical structures
>so beloved of XML types.

Never really thought too much of learning Python, despite all the great
press it gets; didn't no less a luminary than Paul Graham grudgingly
laud it for being nearly as good as LISP?  :)

Since many Python programmers do not use its functional aspects this
implies to me that someone learning the language, if choosing the wrong
text, might not be get much instruction vis-à-vis its functional
aspects. Can anyone recommend a good Learn Python Text with focus on the
Functional aspect?