Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2002 2:42 PM
Subject: [xml-dev] Research Topic in B2B Communication -XML

I am a Sri Lankan Graduate Student who is interested in Research.
I am very interested in XML/Remote data communication/ B2B Communication fields. Then I am going to select this as my research area in my MPhil. I was asked to present a synopsis for & a topic to do my research. But I don't have such a big knowledge on this field at the moment.
    I would be grateful if you can write me a topic or a problem to solve in this area. Then I can consider it to select as my research topic for My MPhil.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Ranjith