   RE: [xml-dev] What is XML For?

>And yet, I manage to use PLists to do the job faster and more easily
>every time one of my peers (who is very fashion conscious) reaches for
>XML.
Maybe you are better at solving problems with PLists than he is at
solving problems with XML. Just because someone I work with doesn't
handle a particular technology well I wouldn't be tempted to disparage
the technology, unless they could give me some cogent arguments as to
why they are unable to achieve a good result with said technology.

>The rest of your argument comes down to "if you're right how come
>nobody else agrees with you".  That argument wasn't that convincing
>when used against Copernicus.  Its not convincing now.
The use of PLists is as revolutionary a breakthrough as realizing the
earth revolves around the Sun, despite thousands of years of different
opinions on that subject?