   Re: [xml-dev] Re: Living Documents (Was: We need SAX etc ..)

Joe Gregorio scripsit:

> I completely agree. So where exactly does that leave RDF? :)

The same place it leaves all other texts: useful, but not universally so.
RDF formalizes a way to make statements that involve references, that's all.

	Two experts*, to explicate Meaning,
	Wrote a book called _The Meaning of Meaning_.
		The public perplexed,
		Three experts penned next
	_The Meaning of Meaning of Meaning_.

* C.K. Ogden and I.A. Richards.

--
De plichten van een docent zijn divers,         John Cowan
die van het gehoor ook.                         jcowan@reutershealth.com