   Updated Schema Quick Reference cards

I've placed some updated quick reference cards at
http://www.xml.dvint.com

I've updated some information per the errata as well as adding some new
reference information to existing sections. I also believe that I have
fixed some of the printing/font problems that have been experienced by some
folks.

The cards are setup for an 8.5x17 page size, but you can easily print them
to 8.5x11 or any other size by using the PDF Reader's ability to "shrink to
page" option in the print dialog box.

..dan
Danny Vint
http://www.dvint.com