   Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] "Future of Software and Databases" NetSeminar (Decem

> 10/26/2002 4:23:01 AM, tblanchard@mac.com wrote:

> You should hang out with Fabian Pascal (http://www.dbdebunk.com) -- he
> also thinks we're all bozos on the XML bus  :-)

Pascal's survival instrinct, I think prevents him from hanging out here.  I
think he knows he'd be burned too badly to bear.  This doesn't prevent the
frequent crusader from coming by here in the hope that they can troll this
group to death.  Such is life.  XML-DEV is like China.  You just try to
conquer it and you will end up either defeated or assimilated.  :-)

Python&XML column: 2. Introducing PyXML - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/09/25/p
y.html
The Past, Present and Future of Web Services 1 - http://www.webservices.org/ind
ex.php/article/articleview/663/1/24/