   Re: [xml-dev] About browsers that support XSLT REC 1.0

[Collin]

>      I find that IE 5.0, the default installation of Windows 2000, just
support XSLT WD, not XSLT REC.

You will get true xslt support if you install the msxml3 procesor in
"replace" mode.  The MS web iste has instructions for doing this, or you can
find out how at one of the xslt FAQ sites.

IE5 is pretty old by now, and IE6 supports xslt as is.

> Is there any other browsers that support XSLT REC?

Yes,  Mozilla.

Cheers,

Tom P