   [ANN] XMLNewbies Mailing List

After thinking about the discussions we have had in the last few days about the difficulties of newcomers to XML getting a grasp on the important concepts of XML I have decided to set up a mailing list for newbies called, very imaginatively, "XMLNewbies".

So if you know people who are new to XML you might want to point them in that direction.